Taking special care to preserve historic sites and excellent relationships.
The Hunt & Caraway team lends their expertise in renovation and historic rehabilitation consulting for specialized, one-of-a-kind projects. Along with a significant track record of new construction projects, we provide project renovation consultations of all types of facilities in the education, municipal and commercial markets, with a talented background in preserving historic buildings in Arizona. We are well versed in design challenges of all sizes, from a $50k addition to a $5M facility upgrade.
Sustainable, energy-efficient design produces projects and buildings that are both attractive AND minimize their footprint on the environment
Using knowledge from the past and utilizing current green technology allows for a strong mix of best practices
By clearly understanding our client’s functional and aesthetic needs, we seek to build projects that live comfortably in their surroundings
- Cost Estimating & Containment
- Historical Preservation, Evaluation and Design
- Interior Architecture; FF&E
- Presentations, Renderings & Models
- Agency Applications (Zoning, Variances, Permits, Special Use, Building, etc.)
- Off-Site Design and Improvements
- Coordination with Review Agencies & Departments